Hubby is on business trip...

Good Morning my horny Friends!

Max, my lovely husband he left me alone as he went on a business trip but the night before we had a dirty and loud sex. He put our sex cushion on the bed, I lay on it and opened my legs. Max he kissed, my big lips, licked my clit, put his tongue into my vagina till I did cum, but he didn't stop. He continued to give me more and more pleasure as I got wet like the see.

I was begging to fuck me from behind and he did it but slowly, sensually till I got sequential orgasms. I just heard his voice as he couldn't hold his cum anymore, he squirted his sperm on my ass and on my big meaty lips.

I like it to feel his warm cum on me :)

I'm still horny and wet of this night. My wet, smelly pantie is waiting for you!

Just contact me If you want it!

Have I nice and horny day!

Kisses!

Your Suzy





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Period, Menstruation

Creampied G-String only for 15 Euro