My horny Pussy update status Ordered


                                       Update: status ORDERED! Thanks dear Mike!




Good Morning my Dear Friends!

I was dreaming about a hot night with a stranger, in my dreams he forced me to suck his dick and he didn't allowed me to get off my wet thong. I just sucked his big cock, my pantie got really wet and I woke up as he did cum inside my mouth. As I opened my eyes, I noticed the wet patch on the bed sheet. I show it to hubby, he just smelled it and gave his penis in my mouth. So two blowjobs in few minutes, a last one with real taste.

If you are courious how my pussy smells after I cum, just let me now, and you are going to get your personal, cummed pantie from me.

Have a naughty Day!

Kisses,

Your Suzy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Period, Menstruation

Hubby is on business trip...

Creampied G-String only for 15 Euro